Zamora Forum Forum Index

Zamora Forum

Zamora Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

. A song can only be started out in the beginning
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 16 May 2019 11:39:30    Post subject:  . A song can only be started out in the beginning
Description:

Over the last couple of days
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, I’ve received a handful of messages about a new company called Text Cash Network. If you’re thinking about joining or you’re simply looking into the company, I want to advise you to go over this short but full review. You’ll be glad you did since you’ll be in a much better position to make an educated decision. And since this is a 3rd party review, I do want to point out that I am not a distributor for them so you can bet you’ll get an unbiased perspective.

Who Is Text Cash Network?

Text Cash Network (or TCN) is a new direct sales company that is currently in pre-launch. Based on the information I’ve seen, it is (and always will be) free to join. The company is looking to combine 3 trends: the ‘Groupon’ model where customers can potentially save significant dollars on their purchases
, text marketing and network marketing. The company is being led by it’s President, Brett Hudson. Hudson certainly looks to have an impressive resume in traditional business, having taken companies public in the past. While the concept of combining three successful and booming trends sounds great, I could not find any information on the company itself. Of course
, this does not mean that TCN is not legit or that it is not ‘above board’ in any way. However, if you are thinking about joining, I highly suggest you do your due diligence before aligning yourself with them.

How Do You Make Money With Text Cash Network?

As far as their compensation plan goes, the idea around it is that you can profit by agreeing to receive up to 5 advertising texts a day
, and then building a team that agrees to do the same. The company uses a 2X10 model and pays out on up to 10 levels. According to their website, you can earn $1.50 per month on every member in your group down 10 levels. Using these numbers, you can potentially earn $2,302.50 per month when your entire 2X10 ‘matrix’ is filled out. There’s also a bigger 3X10 ‘matrix’ available
, as well as matching bonuses. While it’s not my personal cup-of-tea, the earnings potential looks good considering it’s a ‘free’ program to join. With that said, as I mentioned earlier, I suggest you look more into the compensation plan before you join so you know exactly what you’re walking into.

Is Text Cash Network A Good Opportunity?

In closing
, the company looks like a good opportunity. While there is not much information on the actual company and where it’s based, and it’s obviously to early to tell if the company will be successful since it has not even launched yet, there is not much of a financial risk you need to take since it’s free to join. Of course, I recommend that you actually find a sponsor that can support you while you build your business. At the end of the day
, your success will depend on your ability to sponsor new people into your business. My advice is to use Attraction Marketing to generate leads online. Having a sufficient amount of leads will ensure that you’ll be bringing a sufficient amount of people on-board so that you can maximize your earnings. If you can do that, you can very well be on your way to building a prosperous business for yourself.

Success with your business requires a working knowledge of personal branding and lead generation. Learn to build your Text Cash Network downline by being an Alpha Networker both offline and online.

Additional online training to help you Sponsor Text Cash Network Reps is available with Jaime Soriano.

What crosses your thoughts initial when you listen to the word “Antakshari”? A game the place people sing songs? A way to destroy your time? Maybe, an exhibit hosted by Anu Kapoor? But what we always are likely to neglect is the fact that Antakshari is really an implies to obtain persons collectively and also to unite their hearts. Antakshari has existed for quite a few centuries now with dozens of variants; having said that, we only knew that this game can be played with at the very least two people today sitting inside of a common location. But what we probably really do not know is usually that you’ll find innovators that have now come up that has a platform the place you’ll be able to almost play Antakshari with everyone
, anyplace with this planet.

Yes, Antakshari Tv ( vision) has replicated this expertise on-line for that very first time in historical past. Let’s examine about Antakshari and understand how Antakshari Tv operates.

What is Antakshari?

Antakshari is derived in the Hindi words Ant which means conclude and Akshar that means letter from the alphabet. Consequently the moniker Antakshari stands for “a game of your ending letter”. The following every contestant is meant to sing the very first verse of any song that begins together with the last word in the prior contestant’s song. This is a spoken parlour game played in India and some South East Asian countries.

Policies of Antakshari

Antakshari is played by two or more men and women. The initial song often commences using the consonant “m”, that’s the ending alphabet of the verse,

“Baithe
, baithe, kya karein? Karna hai kuch kaam,
Shuru karo antakshari, leke prabhu ka naam!”

Another singer commences singing with the final letter of your previous player’s song. The overall rules are as beneath:

. A song can only be started out in the beginning in the wording of the song (initial humming may be neglected).
. A song can be sung only the moment.
. There is usually a stipulated time for you to occur up that has a new song
, failing which the contestantteam may possibly be eradicated or even the other group coming up using a new song may possibly.
Adv

PostPosted: 16 May 2019 11:39:30    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zamora Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: